Finding yourself in the middle of a crisis without a plan is overwhelming. Typically, it will get worse before it gets better. Don’t let your actions be part of making the situation worse.
During a crisis, most people – even great leaders – start making decisions they wouldn’t normally make. They don’t ask the right questions and stop communicating with important stakeholders. The chaos, adrenaline, and urgency can make the best communicators unsure about what to say, to whom and how to share their message.
Whether a crisis is looming or in full swing, we can help to mitigate and navigate through the trenches. As the spokesperson and communications strategist for Fortune 50 brands, we know how to manage the media, communicate with stakeholders, and coach teams through incidents that threaten your reputation. Every company is or will be in a crisis at some point. The question is whether they will seek the support they need or risk further damage to their reputation.
What we do:
- Assess reputation and operational risks
- Crisis communications strategy
- Crisis Planning
- Crisis exercises and simulations
- Media Training
- On call support 24/7
- Strategic short term and long term plan
- Message development
- Write and edit statements, press releases, letters, FAQ, and more
- Communications plan including all key channels and audiences
- On-time consistent response to media, social media, and stakeholders